Planning to treat yourself outside of the caf soon? We have compiled a list of local brunch places in the Quad Cities that you need to try out!
Located in downtown Davenport, Me & Billy offers crepes on Saturday mornings from the Quad City’s known “Crepe Guy.” Every week there is the choice of a “sweet” (such as an “Apple Cheesecake” crepe) or “savory” (such as “BLT”) crepe served alongside bottomless mimosas! Both crepes and mimosas are $9 each. Must be 21 to order mimosas at this establishment.
Located in Bettendorf, Jimmy’s Pancake serves some of the best pancakes and skillets in the Quad Cities, as well as sandwiches and burgers. Jimmy’s has quick service and a great diner feel. Jimmy’s serves brunch from 6:00am-3:00pm Monday through Friday, and 7:00am-3:00pm on Sundays.
- Public House Located in Northwest Davenport, Public House will occasionally do a pop-up brunch. On these chosen Sunday’s, Hurts Donut’s are served with bottomless mimosas from 12pm-3pm. If you’ve never heard of Hurts Donut’s, they are the BEST most crazy types of doughnuts—for example, butterfinger, reese’s, m &m, oreo and even bacon toppings (among many others). Hurt’s closest location is 1 hour away in Iowa City—so this is a big deal.For one doughnut and one mimosa you pay only $6 for 2 doughnuts and bottomless mimosa it is $14. Must be over 21 to go to this establishment.
- Machine ShedLocated in Northwest Davenport, the Machine Shed is known for it’s farm-themed interior and feel, fresh ingredients and made from scratch dishes. Make sure to get an award-winning cinnamon roll with real butter cream frosting! (Hint: If you say,”I love eggs,” and they will add an extra egg for free!).
- QC Coffee and Pancake House Located in Rock Island, the QC Coffee and Pancake House serves homestyle American breakfast and lunch favorites in a lively, old-school atmosphere. They are famous for their buttermilk pancakes, and people love their chicken fried steak and eggs!
- Rocks Anchor Grille A hole-in-the-wall diner, located on the Hilltop on Harrison St. Skillets are the most mouthwatering and pancakes are bigger than your face. Everything is delicious and the set-up is like an old school diner. George’s Skillet is a favorite and the prices for the portions are unbeatable.
- Thunder Bay Grille Located off of Brady Street close to I-80, Thunder Bay Grille offers a buffet style brunch from 9:00am-1:00pm every Sunday. Thunder Bay offers a waffle bar, ready-to-go omelets, hot cobblers, and MANY more. The whole meal is offered at $14.49. If you are 21 or over, pear flavored mimosas and bloody marys are also offered for $7 each!
Now that you mouth is watering, go out and enjoy these great local restaurants!